We wanted to do a giveaway for Halloween this year and we thought, what about a fun table runner? Perfect!
And we wanted you to have enough time to make it before the holiday.
My “go- to” runner these days is from our Row House pattern. I showed you this Thanksgiving version a few weeks ago.
I just love:
1. How easy it is to put together.
2. How versatile it is- it is like a chameleon – it adapts to any color scheme or holiday inspired fabrics!
3. Did I mention easy? Even if you are a beginner, you can make this runner!
I think maybe this pattern has put a spell on me!
To get additional chances, do any or all of the following and tell us about it:
1. Sign up for our newsletter (and a freebie will be included in the next newsletter so don’t miss it!)
2. Like us on Facebook
3. Pinning is another way to show the love!
4. Spread the word- share on FB, Tweet, tell your friends!
Kate and Elizabeth